The US Military Vets Motorcycle Club "MC" was established in 1987, in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The club is incorporated in the State of Florida as a not-for-profit organization.
The Club as a national organization strives to achieve the following objectives:
To provide a club for qualified Military Veterans, which offers brotherhood and an opportunity to 1) Establish relationships with other Military Veterans who have served in the defense of the United States of America.
2) To establish and support a strong sense of Pride in having served in the active military service of the United States of America.
3) To improve the image of Military Veterans and Bikers to the general public.
1. Have a DD-214 (Honorable Discharge with full veteran benefits) and have served 181 days or more of active duty. (Reserve or National Guard members can count active duty for training and the required “two-week" summer camp for time served.) Also if you are on active duty (Reserve & National Guard included) at this time with 181 days of service you may qualify.
2. Have a VALID Motorcycle Operators License.
3. Have a Motorcycle of 750cc or larger (in safe running condition)
**Must have the DD-214 sent to the chapter by using the link below:
If you live in the Fort Worth area and are interested in our club, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org